Thursday, November 22, 2012

Zumba Anyone?

I have a friend who happens to be a Zumba Dance Instructor.
She's attempted to get me to go to a class....
given me a couple of free passes and all....dangling Zumba water classes
in front of me...ALL TO NO AVAIL!:(
 
I know...I know...I know..I should go try it out at least once, right?!?!
What holds me back, you ask?
Well, a number of things...Firstly, the fact that I dare not try to wear
exercise clothing!  Just not meant to be worn by .........me. 
Secondly, I am not a fan of sore muscles!
I do not look forward to getting up to go pee (sorry, not meant to gross anyone out)
at 2 am only to find I have to "roll" off the bed
 because my thighs refuse to cooperate (a punishment they dish out
for my making them work-out...yes, they have a mind of
their own---don't yours?).  And thirdly, I DON'T DANCE!
To quote Fran (Bridgette Wilson-Sampras) from The Wedding Planner movie
"I look like a retarded string bean" ...or something along
those lines.  Yeah, I am SO NOT coordinated---never have been :(
 
I think I might have a change of mind...if I had a buddy (who's just as bad as me--
if not worse--at all three things noted above) who would go with me.
Unfortunately, we all run off different schedules--so for now, I
will just have to fulfill my friends other request....
which was to make her a batch of Zumba cookies for her class!
 
No problem there...she requested a batch of cookies that had the Zumba
symbol -- Here's the symbol she requested just above the cookie
I made. 
 
 
She prefers the cookie to show as opposed to have the icing go edge-to-edge.
Here they are all individually packaged and bow-tied!
 
Now this kinda Zumba, I can do!  They are sugar cookies with royal icing...simple,
but SOOOOOO good.  I'm sure these will give them something to work off
in class...so it's like I am actually there
with them, no? ;)
 
What do you think?  Close match?  Let me know.
 
Thanx,
 
Cori
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Great job! They look awesome! I may try them sometime. :) The decorating part makes me nervous though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ;) I still get nervous every time I make cookies for someone...so I've learned to take it one cookie at a time, lol!

      Delete